For many of us, our shower liner is the largest piece of plastic in our homes.
We spend our days worried about plastic straws, single use forks and plastic grocery bags, yet 77% of us throw away 2 or more shower liners a year!
That’s enough plastic to cover the entire city of Chicago each year!
It gets worse, most shower liners are made of PVC. It’s the cheapest plastic out there, it’s toxic, it smells like chemicals, it’s pollutes the air in your home and worst of all, you can’t recycle it.
So every time a PVC shower liner is thrown in the trash, it’s going to live in a landfill or worse floating in the ocean for 450 years.
Every shower liner you’ve ever owned, even the ones your parents and grandparents owned are still in existence, somewhere on this planet.
So we created Dripp. Born in New York City, Dripp is the shower liner of the future. We spent months researching all the different materials you can make shower liners out of, we interviewed hundreds of customers for feedback and we sought out factories that would uphold the values important to us.
The end result was ‘Steamy’ our first liner.
- Made to fit most bathrooms, Steamy comes in a standard size of 70" by 72".
- A breath of fresh air, Steamy is made from PEVA, a non-toxic plastic that won't contaminate the air in your home.
- No pungent plastic smell, Steamy is odorless from day one.
- Super soft feel, and 30% thicker than most standard shower liners.
- Curtain or liner, Steamy does double duty acting as a standalone liner or curtain-liner duo with just the right amount of frost to let light in whilst protecting your modesty.
- Won't fall down, Steamy comes with durable, galvanized ringlets immune to rust.
- Easy to keep clean, Steamy is treated to prevent the spread of germs, bacteria, mildew and smells.
- Easily recyclable and biodegradable, Steamy is kinder to the planet.